Purchase policies and procedures
You may purchase products on the Site. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site, and to purchase services or products through the Site, for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase products or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s information that personally identifies such third party (“Personally Identifiable Information”), you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s Personally Identifiable Information.
In addition, when you purchase products or services on or through the Site, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such products or services that will be notified to you at the point of purchase. It is your responsibility to ascertain and comply with all applicable laws with regard to the receipt, possession and use of any item purchased from this Site. A purchase may not be fulfilled if you are located outside our authorized shipping area. Excluded territories may change at any time in our sole discretion.
Processing and Payment
We will process your purchase as promptly as possible. For all online transactions, we accept major credit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) (“Payment Card(s)”). YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE ANY PAYMENT CARDS USED BY YOU, OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of your purchase. We may require verification of information prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any purchase. We reserve the right to reject any order or purchase at any time. If your initial payment authorization is later revoked, your order will be terminated. Contact our Customer Care at [email@example.com], [630-492-1348] if you believe your access was terminated in error.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that we make even if we have already requested or received payment and to update your information from available third party sources. Occasionally orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons including because the items are no longer available, we cannot ship to the address provided, cancellation request from you, etc.
In the event your Payment Card cannot be charged, we reserve the right to bill you or terminate your order. All prices are in U.S. Dollars and do not include Internet service provider, telephone, and other connection charges. If your Payment Card expires or is otherwise invalid, we reserve the right to terminate your order for a product. Regardless of whether we decide to terminate or not, you will remain responsible for all charges incurred on your account. You will be responsible for all costs we incur in connection with the collection of unpaid amounts, including court costs, attorneys' fees, collection agency fees and any other associated costs.
London Recovery Institute Printed and Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No fees are imposed on Gift Cards and the Gift Cards expire 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against services sold at the location at 1121 E Main St. Ste 405 St. Charles. IL 60174 only. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed against products or services purchased online at www.londonrecoveryinstitute.com.
- Gift Card balances may/may not be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards are/are not redeemable for cash, and Gift Cards may/may not be returned for cash refunds.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, can only be used at LRI for which they are issued and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Use of the Gift Card is limited to the amount of funds held on the Gift Card. You may use your Gift Card for multiple orders of services. The balance remaining after an order will be credited to your account and may be redeemed against subsequent orders for services.
- If you return a Gift Card, the remaining balance on the Gift Card will be credited to your account as store credit and may be redeemed against subsequent orders (made during the period the Gift Card would have been valid).
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been made. A copy of the Gift Card will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of the dispatch.
- We are not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. At the time of purchase, please ensure that you are providing an accurate email address.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Resale of Gift Cards or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Gift Cards are subject to verification and are void if not obtained in accordance with these terms and conditions and through legitimate channels.
- Sales tax is applicable on any product purchased with a Gift Card.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. THE RISK OF LOSS AND TITLE FOR CARDS PASSED TO THE PURCHASER UPON OUR ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OR PHYSICAL HANDING OVER TO THE RECIPIENT, WHICHEVER IS APPLICABLE. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM RELATING TO A GIFT CARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE PURCHASER FOR THE GIFT CARD.
Refunds are processed on an individual basis. No refunds are available for monthly membership packages unless accompanied with a doctors letter stating services provided at London Recovery Institute are contraindicated to your condition. There are no holds on monthly memberships for any reason.
All monthly memberships are subject to monthly EFT for 3 consecutive months at a time. Membership is in force for three (3) months from the Contract Start Date, with automatic renewal for subsequent three (3) months, unless cancelled by either London Recovery Institute or member with notification of 31 days in advance of the next billing date. Agreement to Pay Recurring Fees: agrees to pay London Recovery Institute monthly recurring fees as follows: 1 Month Auto Pay for either $155.00, $185.00 or $265.00, depending on membership level, via client authorized automatic credit or debit card. The terms of this agreement are as follows: (a) Member agrees to purchase the three (3) Month Auto Pay for either $155.00, $185.00 or $265.00 as an automatic charge to their credit or debit card each month for a contract period of three (3) months. (b) Member hereby certifies that they are the holder of the credit card. (c) Member understands that they will be notified if their credit card payment fails to authorize for any reason, and that a $10 late fee will apply if member does not provide a valid credit or debit card within 10 calendar days of the original rejection date. (d) Member understands that their service will be deactivated if the account becomes more than 30 calendar days late. (e) Member understands that at the completion of the initial three (3) month contract term the membership will renew for another three (3) month term. (f) Member understands that they can cancel auto-renewal of this contract with 31 days written notification to kate@londonrecoveryinstitute prior to the contract end date.
Monthly memberships ARE transferrable with new member paperwork and applicable signatures. Must be 18 or have parent/guardian signature on all medical forms. All structural therapy sessions in monthly membership agreement roll over 30 days ONLY and cannot accumulate for any longer. NormaTec sessions and classes must be used within the same month they’re granted. They do NOT roll over.